The Annual Fund allows the school to:
- Cover one hundred per cent of the faculty health care premiums
- Create continuing education opportunities for teachers
- Maintain a low student/educator ratio
- Cover transportation costs involved when traveling beyond the reach of public transit
- Grow the financial aid pool
- Save toward future growth opportunities
Why does the Annual Fund campaign happen in the fall?
It allows us to plan for the current year, and to look ahead to the upcoming year.
Who would we like to have contribute to the Annual Fund?
All those who feel a connection to the school–parents, grandparents, extended family, friends, prospective families. We especially welcome ongoing contributions from those who care about the kind of education that Lake and Park is in the active role of preserving and maintaining.
The Lake and Park School is committed to protecting the privacy and integrity of all personal information. We do not market, trade, or share donors’ personal information with any organization or reporting service.